Like every year, Sahraouiya selects an association for the fundraising operation it organizes at the end of Sahraouiya. The CrowdFunding operation of this March 4 will be for the benefit of the Association “Taiba pour les œuvres sociales” (Taiba for social works). Created in 2016, the association “Taiba for social works” works in different sectors including:
● The care of orphans, within their families.
● Coverage of expenses and medical care for people in need.
● Collection and distribution of new and used clothes, for children and adults.
● Support and training for women.
● The organization of cultural and recreational activities for children.
● The care of people in street situations.
● The creation of a mortuary service for the burial of single people who died in Dakhla and in the region.
● Elderly care support.
The participants in this eighth edition of Sahraouiya, as well as the organizing teams, are all mobilized to collect as many donations as possible, entirely dedicated to this association whose actions go beyond Moroccan borders.